STAUFF SWG (Weld)
The STAUFF Stud Welding System is based on welding process
"Stud Welding with Arc Ignition" according to currently applicable
The stud is manually inserted into the chuck and placed onto the
When pressing the gun trigger, the welding process starts
A lift mechanism in the welding gun or welding head lifts the
A secondary arc (pilot arc) of low current is ignited between stud
and work piece.
Then the ignition of the main arc is carried out between stud tip
and work piece. Stud and work piece are melted.
At the end of the adjusted welding time the stud is moved to the
work piece, the two molten zones join.
The power source is switched off, the weld pool solidifies and
- Operates without high-voltage current (230V instead of
- No heavy and expensive extension cords required
- Extremely powerful and robust
- Compact in design: 465 x 330 x 350 mm (L x B x H)
- Lightweight: less than 20kg
- Welding current: 100 ... 650A (stepless control)
- Welding time: 5 ... 200ms (stepless control)
Type SWG-WG with tripod, weld stud retainer and distance
for STAUFF Groups 1A to 8